Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jackson Avenue Parking Lot

Although I do not have a definitive confirmation of this yet, I thought I would pass along a bit of information I heard in our construction meeting this morning. Our Contractor told me that someone purporting to represent the property owner of the parking lot on Jackson Avenue told them that, possibly beginning as early as tomorrow, parking will not be allowed. Not sure exactly what that means but thought I would pass it on.

We are continuing our efforts to purchase this property but negotiations have not been productive to date.

As you know from my previous post, free parking is available under the James White Parkway on Jackson and also at Depot. As always the Coliseum lot is also available as well as many others. For a map and better list of available parking areas, please refer to the the City of Knoxville website at http://www.cityofknoxville.org/.

No comments:

Post a Comment